The Personal Touch in Video Digitization
Ten, twenty, maybe even thirty years ago, you bought a camcorder and from time to time brought it out to preserve those special moments in your life. You may have recorded Weddings, Family Reunions, Birthday Parties, Soccer games, Bar Mitzvahs, Family Vacations and other events. Now, all those memories need to be transferred to a digital format to ensure their survival through video digitization. You may already know that sometimes the prospect of digitizing your family videos is daunting!
Perhaps your videos are not well organized and are in several different places. Maybe you haven’t labeled your videos and don’t know what’s on your tapes. Another common reason why people put it off is that it can be extremely time consuming to sift through all your tapes and actually convert it to a digital format – not all computers can handle this task. The longer you put off this important task the more likely it will be that they will degrade over time.
You’re in luck! Unlike competitors such as The Video Editor in Rockville, or any other brick and mortar Videotape to DVD or VHS to Digital company, I provide “The personal touch in Video Digitization.”
My Approach to Video Digitization
- I will collect all of your tapes, organize and label them, digitize them all, and you only have to pay for the ones you want to keep!
- I also will work with you to ensure that the format you preserve to is the right choice for your needs.
- I will inspect your TV and cable system or computer to decide whether MP4, H.264 or DVD are right for you.
- I also provide video editing services.
- I work with you at your house and at your leisure to ensure your videos are preserved and you and your family can enjoy your memories!
Contact me for information about your video digitization needs.